"'Truth is strange," you know, "stranger than fiction' - besides being more to the point" - Edgar Allan Poe

April 10, 2008

[yes I know I haven't been blogging. screw the excuses. here, random conversation with favorite cousin]

akshata:
eureka eureka
akshata nayak: yeh hai basti badmaashon ki
Sunil: ?
akshata: i fit into my pants
i fit into my pants
Sunil: :O congrats!
akshata: i have not eaten yet today dont know if that has anything to do with it
ill starve myself
but oh my god
i fit into my pants!
Sunil: would you like a medal? I think the situation calls for it.
akshata: im not down to the size i wanna be yet
so we will hold on to that medal and wait
for another quarter century to pass by
by then ill be old
Sunil: but thin!
akshata: so ill be on my way to shrinking in size any way
Sunil: awesome.
I'm so proud of you.
I think I'll blog this conversation right now.
akshata: fuck off
:P

5 Comments:

Nonsensiclespeak: said...

man, these people with weight problems, how much they dramatise.
pi, she went and bought these gigantic new pants that fit, that's all.

aiiyyyooooooo sweettiiieeeeee said...

hhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..i did wonder if my husband got me new pants and changed the size labels to make me feel better!!
thanks sunil now people thing i am an obscene fatty. :P

byker7 said...

wtf happened to your blog. why does it sound like something possesed by Bridget Jones?

Akshaya said...

since when does sweetyakka care abt her weight so much??

The Spai said...

4 months into the future - Akshata still remains fat - she is still trying to figure out how to lose weight and yet eat ice cream and cookies!!