"'Truth is strange," you know, "stranger than fiction' - besides being more to the point" - Edgar Allan Poe

October 10, 2007

As he called it, "Wikiorrohoea"

threepointone: :)
oh which reminds me
karbage: what ?
threepointone: there's this video of this busty chick playing vai's die to live
I'll show you
hang on
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbMNg5CfSRY
hot chick
she even wears shades for kicks :)
karbage: oh yeah and I saw this gothic looking scandinavian chick playing the guitar the other day
fucking scary man
I hate women who play better than I do
threepointone: lol
karbage: clicked on link
will take time
:(
threepointone: haha
karbage: haha: this is vai with breast implants
threepointone: lol
heck, I'd do her :P
karbage: haven't seen her yet
threepointone: just the chest?
LOL
or a comment?
karbage: yeah and the ibanez headstock
yeah she is hot
look a bit like VAI too
threepointone: it's the shades man :)
and smart woman has left a fan on too
THAT seems hot
all hair flying around and all
karbage: yup
:)
Fuck what a sorry situation
threepointone: haha
we're wanking off to youtube
we're pathetic
karbage: reduced to looking at women on youtube
threepointone: [but damn, she's fiiiine]
karbage: yup we are
you can say that again

[partner in crime karbage here.]

1 Comment:

HelterSkelter said...

Yay I am famous.
well so much for whatever little dignity we had aye ?
But the truth shall prevail! and be dispersed...Oh hell how do I shut myself up ?