"'Truth is strange," you know, "stranger than fiction' - besides being more to the point" - Edgar Allan Poe

July 12, 2007

mixtape

http://www.mediafire.com/?fdm9lian2ki

In response to Czar tagging me, a collection of 8 songs. Some oldie+goodies, and some new songs. Hope ya like.

Tracklist -
Summer Overture - Requiem For a Dream OST (Clint Mansell and the Kronos Quartet)
Retreat! Retreat! - 65daysofstatic
I'm set free - Susheela Raman
Glasgow Mega Snake - Mogwai
The Paris Hilton Sex Tape - Maybeshewill
Until it sleeps - Metallica
Spitleaf - Zero
Caroling Hellwaker - World's End Girlfriend.

Except for 3 and 6, all are instrumentals.

EDIT: I'll make one more? Let me know.

8 Comments:

Czar said...

Swift and neat!
Gives me six new tracks to listen to.. :)

Safari Al said...

Pi is back blogging!!!!


Yippeee...!


And dude, i have sweet memories of Spitleaf.


"We have a machine...called Bhushan!"

-Vijeth Sagar. September 2004.
Remember...

Saturday Night Takeout said...

Remember remember, some day in September :P Good to see you're alive too man :)

Safari Al said...

Just about barely...!

Training at Tejas networks is killing me.

:(

HelterSkelter said...

So do I man.
We've been kidding around long enough.
- response to your SMS

HelterSkelter said...

Did vou vatch V for Vendetta ?
vhat did vou think ?

Saturday Night Takeout said...

Haven't. I liked the comic too much, and was scared it'll ruin its image in my head. I will though soon. Come off fast man, lots to do here.

Indus Creep said...

more mixtapes man