"'Truth is strange," you know, "stranger than fiction' - besides being more to the point" - Edgar Allan Poe

May 01, 2007

nggghhh

  1. My feet are swelling up a little unnaturally.
  2. I've developed a tiny paunch. *tiiiiiny*
  3. I feel the urge to snack at various times of the night, and am very pleased if it's meat, ketchup, chicken pickle, or anything else. As long as it's edible. Day old pack of opened crisps count.
  4. The dryer my throat I feel, the more water I drink. And the more water I drink, the more I think I'm retaining it.
  5. Sometimes. SOMETIMES. I feel like weeping just because Ross broke up with Rachel.

Hey, nobody told me getting to the US would get me pregnant. WTF?!

5 Comments:

aMoo. said...

it's the lack of labour, i'm tellin ya.

being pregnant and feeling cold have the same effects.

*frowns*
not good. not good.

aiyyyooo sweetiieeee said...

welcome to the dark side

The Agony Aunt said...

sounds a lot like PMS :P

Gutterflower said...

yes it is PMS.
In case it isn't, name your child after me. =)

byker7 said...

so... i see you went to San Francisco