"'Truth is strange," you know, "stranger than fiction' - besides being more to the point" - Edgar Allan Poe

February 02, 2007

VishalPatelQuote Widget... for your blog too!

Blogger announced today a method to make custom widgets for your blogspot blog and to spread them around. Well, I'm sure there are people who're using it to make all sorts of fundoo widgets, but I made a nice simple one.

See the "VishalPatelSpeak" widget on the sidebar? Well, you can have one too! It's basically the header quotes from his blog. People I know must already know how much I dig the site, and if you haven't been to it yet, I suggest you go there now.

So yeah, if you want the same widget, simply go here, and click the nice little button, ok? The rest should be pretty simple. And if you do use it, let me know, please. Have fun!

And yeah, let me know if you want changes. Or something. W/e.

Later!

0 Comments: