"'Truth is strange," you know, "stranger than fiction' - besides being more to the point" - Edgar Allan Poe

December 06, 2006

[scribbled on a domino's pizza receipt at 2 in the morning]

Ironically, I find myself not believing in trust anymore. Yeah, it might be fantastical, or as some might consider, "faith", but more because it has to do with people, and people are an unpredictable bunch. The same goes to emotion, promises, love, even short gestures like offering to pick up the paper on the way home. What I do believe, is paying the rent. Not much more. I like systems, institutions, rules, and behavior, mostly because they can't back and bite you on the ass when you don't expect it.

Of course, all this means I'm fuckin' bored. Go figure.

-------------------------------------------------------


For your entertainment (and mine!), I present... a phallic ketchup bottle! (among other photos)

1 Comment:

Citrus said...

wine, swine. pig, prig.