"'Truth is strange," you know, "stranger than fiction' - besides being more to the point" - Edgar Allan Poe

November 09, 2006

thursday

Sharath Rao, one man I can respect, once told me that a man reinvents himself every 23 years.

Of course, he said this after his 23rd b'day, so it's probably a load of elitist self-important hooha.

But anyway.

----------------------------------------------------------------

The Eclipse IDE party was nice, unfortunately the sausagefest everyone thought it would be (except for the 2 hotties from ETV who wanted junta to dance so that they could get some footage. I know, sad.) I went unshaven, dirty sweater, and all... and got photographed. With my undies showing.
Seriously.
[Fuck.]

But anyway.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Picks and stuff - Nitin Sawhney's "Fragile Wind" from the album 'Human', my del.icio.us page (it's up!), Mukka's flickr page (I'm plugging this too much, I know, but the photos he takes are so PRETTY!), Arul Mani's retorts (one, two update- three!) to the numbskulls at bangalore torpedo (and mighty fine retorts they are :)...

Hang on right there.
Seriously, what the fuck was that torpedo blog post about anyway? Have they even ever met Arul? I have, and the fucker's a gentleman, well read, articulate, GENUINELY funny, and frankly, an awesome guy to be around. What the fuck provoked TBP to write something like this?


But anyway.

(Anyway what, you fuckhead?!)

Nothing. Not much to say recently :( Long post on Saturday, promise. And it might even have (shudder) 'content'.

Be afraid :P

4 Comments:

Venu said...

Oh boy, is Arul Mani articulate! I missed a damn lot by not reading him..

Pi said...

:) Venu, can I pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease make fun of you for going all white on us and saying "Oh boy"? :))))))

Venu said...

You may, but I'll have the last laugh when white chicks dig me and I'll be going even more all whilte on you.

(Heh, Ok, that was pathetic. Talk about fantasies.)

Pi said...

Aaaah, go suck on a mac powerbook and your weirded-out buildings and your whateverwhatever :[

[jealousy]