"'Truth is strange," you know, "stranger than fiction' - besides being more to the point" - Edgar Allan Poe

October 20, 2006

Piercing eyes, my ass

Peejay time! New age definition for 'buttmunch' - Something that happens without your knowledge, and is sure to come back years later to bite you on the ass.

Like this. Read all the comments there too. Christ. I didn't know people would be so stupid.
I know I look like a child rapist, so you don't have to remind me.
Ganja says - "you have such an arsefaced look in the pic too".
Like duh. After this photo was taken, I literally ran home for a haircut and a shave. Even the sideburns are gone. Promise.
Why would people even say things like this for such an ugly photo of an ugly person? Am I right everytime I complain the world is filled with douches?

Later. *scowl*

3 Comments:

Venu said...

What the heck was that?? People, I tell you!

the laughing riot said...

hahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahaha
hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahah
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahaha
hhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha

Pi said...

Hrmm. Guys, I know.