"'Truth is strange," you know, "stranger than fiction' - besides being more to the point" - Edgar Allan Poe

October 04, 2006

If I was a fulltime obsessive blogger like so many other people on that crappy LJ, I would feel...

[and that's about a third of the time]

[and then I'd tell you what song I was listening to too, like that matters]

[and then the comment whores would appraoch]

[and I could answer each comment individually, making you feel special, and also raising my own coolness "personal touch" factor]

[cower at my overpowering coolness because I have HTML control, LJ dickwads!]

[CSS also!]

[Javascript!]
.
.
.
.
[But I can't have penguins :( ]

*sob*

2 Comments:

Ali said...

lol.. have always felt the same.. LJ sucks!

Pi said...

Yeah, but they got them some waving penguins :(

I think I'll put that in my next template. Yeah, that's what I'll do! :)