"'Truth is strange," you know, "stranger than fiction' - besides being more to the point" - Edgar Allan Poe

September 20, 2006

[still cranky]

As a rule, I don't really like people.

People are dirty, inconsiderate beings. They're also all phenomenally stupid.

Yeah, you, me, the whole kaboose.

Don't even expect me to prove it. You already know what I'm saying is true.

Question is, what the fuck are we going to do about it?

---------------------------

Turns out you can even leave offlines in the meebo box. There's a pleasant thought. And without any way to track IPs, I suppose you could get away with saying a lot of stuff to me. Great. A fabulous way to start off the morning. Idiots.

---------------------------

A crazy wikipedia article on Mithunda's Disco Dancer. Do check out the memorable quotes section. Consider -
"He's got guitar phobia. A guitar killed his mother." - P.N. Oberoi
"Mother, I have my music. I will sharpen this music like a sword and stab the city's heart with it." - Jimmy

Hahaha.
---------------------------

I have discovered the truth. It is purple.
[Can you click on the FAQ button that disappears almost immediately? Is ok, here it is for the spaz'.]
---------------------------

[peejay alert]

If you grabbed Bluebeard's family jewels, would that mean you're hanging on to his pirate parts?

[toldyaso]

4 Comments:

we-hate said...

well I guess G3 weren't jokin huh ?

spaz said...

the pirate parts joke still cracks me up...

hahahhahahah

[man i'm too funny at times]

ps: thanks for the special link just for me... for a ninja wearing a frilly dress you sure are considerate... oh, that explains the frilly dress... ahhhh...
[everything makes sense again]
[the world is beautiful again]
[time to dance and drink rum, YAY!]

Pi said...

Ladies and gentlemen, I attract the weirdest people here. I find it hard to explain why.
Kindly excuse the spaz. It's a mental thing, I'm told.


Vijeth, they were. They just didn't let us know :P

spaz said...

i expected a better comeback ninja... u disappoint me, time and again...

*sigh*

[will look for hope elsewhere]
[also, this proves that there'll never be a good sequel called 'the return of the ninja'. EVAH!]
[sad, very sad]
[tears fail me today]