"'Truth is strange," you know, "stranger than fiction' - besides being more to the point" - Edgar Allan Poe

September 18, 2006

*Nasty nasty mood* AKA too many square brackets AKA a short story

Let's start at the very beginning,
A very good place to start.

"C'mon baby, lets go make 2 minutes of squelching noises" - Neil Gaiman, Sandman (Calliope)

"Well, that was fun." - Me

[chocolate, bicycles and GhayabAaya on doordarshan]

[interlude]

[insert many years of bullshit]

Unh, Unh, UNNHHHH!!!! ...

Damn, these stairs are tough to climb!

Gawk!
[death]

[mud]

[compost]

[greeting cards floating the wind, out of a door, onto the road. It lies]

~the end~


------------------------

PS- Alcohol's not working any more, and I'm not willing to go back to weed. Any suggestions?

6 Comments:

Kini said...

Absinth.

I've heard it works like a charm. If that doesn't work, try toddy. If THAT doesn't work, try what the northies call Tharra.

AgonyAunt said...

or you could just drink a lot of coffee

arbit said...

Try cough syrup

Beatzo said...

Umm....

Grant Morrison?

jay said...

Hark. Piggy !
how is hyd ? I love that place.
me:
Still transforming into a minion of the over-hyped Indian IT Industry for 13 hours a day.

Cat prep:
horrendous.Well I guess years of hard core “chasing the dragon” that I indulged in, have taken a toll on poor Beelzebub and Muriel

BTW Beelzebub a muriel were my two resident brain cells. peace be upon their er... souls

job:
I am this close to exploding.
everything else BAU.

signed;

dorky nerd who has never seen a naked girl.

p.s
Take Care bitch

Pi said...

You guys are all seriously messed up in the head. I've decided it's going to be cups of spring onions and peas for a while.

Vijeth, all's good man. Buzz me when hyd plans come up.