"'Truth is strange," you know, "stranger than fiction' - besides being more to the point" - Edgar Allan Poe

September 27, 2006

I want more people to read my blog

[UPDATE: I suppose this post is now redundant, now that desipundit has managed to get my statcounter to orgasm :) Thanks DP, I'm quite kicked.]

As non-pretentious as I can be, I'm telling you this - I want more people to read my blog.

What can I do?

I can't change the way I write. So I'm eclectic, and I write on a whole lot of rubbish. Can't change that. I'd die if I didn't have the freedom. So sorry, can't be more topical.
I'm not going to go comment on random people's blogs and lead them back here. That's just cheating.
God, no blogrings, please.

So yeah, what can I do?

I want more people to read my blog.

Help.

5 Comments:

angel of ethics said...

Shameful!

Tsk... Tsk...

Pi said...

Deal with it.

__utmz=91259411259419 said...

That's what I said.
:)

angel of ethics said...

what has the world come to?

kids dont even know how to talk to their mothers... disgrace! total, utter disgrace!

so shut up, sulkedar chottu singh niranjan.... and stop wearing that dress... it's embarrassing...

Venu said...

Easy.. put pics of naked chicks on your blog

Heh.