"'Truth is strange," you know, "stranger than fiction' - besides being more to the point" - Edgar Allan Poe

July 01, 2006

Everything Zen

What I'd like is a girlfriend, so I can take photos of her and make tiny printouts to keep in my pockets, so that whenever I reach into them to take out money to buy smokes, I'll see the snaps and *maybe* decide to postpone the smoke till later.
----------
Are you in the advertising industry? I surely hope you read this and this everyday. No? Atleast read this.(this for the more "creative" types) Bored? Die in your own obsolescence.
You suppose I don't have the right to speak about it? Me, the friggin' market?
----------
Nanites, mask killer, retcon, ZPE - when these start making sense in daily conversation, you need to stop downloading comics.
----------
Feel free to laugh loudly the next time your pseudo friend/aquaintance asks you 'What's up at your end?".
Also, feel free to reply, "Nothing, butt I have a nagging pain in my derriere"

(Title from a Bush song)

2 Comments:

Prasanna said...

Dude! Gapingvoid rocks!

Kini said...

Been listening to a lot of Bush?

The Band not the Idiot.