"'Truth is strange," you know, "stranger than fiction' - besides being more to the point" - Edgar Allan Poe

April 12, 2006

DogWelder

Terribly sorry I haven't posted anything in a while, just that I've been swamped by SO MANY comics, I'm getting an education in doubly-double quickest time (?).

I'm not sure how many of you will appreciate this though.

In Hitman: Ace of Killers, we meet a ragtag band of superheroes called "Section 8".

This is just one of them. His name's DogWelder. Why? Because...


I still haven't stopped laughing. I LOVE this kind of twisted humour, I'm sorry.

9 Comments:

'cheese spread' said...

lol ....section 8 'the dog welder'
i wouldn have got it if not for you.
but it is funny.

Moo. said...

*snicker*

okay da.
funnee.

heh.

the pirates are here said...

I have a strange feeling you'll like this guy too:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arseface

Pi said...

Arseface was a major character in the Preacher series, also by Ennis. Have read it, remember?

The pirates are here said...

Yeah. I forgot your close encounters with the Preacher already.
:-)

Amu. said...

cheap publicity
aka hey, you wanted to see em.

psst. i hate my scanner.
psst psst. im NOT going to touch anything up.

An unknown fan said...

dude been reading your blogs now since months...m a frustrated comics afficionado meself from ahmedabad...one q..where do ja source your comics from?

Pi said...

Easy. One- Bittorrent. Personally, I suggest zcult and demonoid. Make sure you follow the share ratios on that. Also, without fail, keep following the reviews on this choots blog. Despite my manga aversions, I heavily recommend you try reading all the fine stuff he reads. I found Kyle Baker only because of him.

And yeah, buy actual comics from stores. Nothing like having high-res inky glory comics in your hands.

Umm, Jakita Wagner

kiki said...

Lol I liked it ......
but I've never heard of these comics ,
you could enlighten me with some more of these .