"'Truth is strange," you know, "stranger than fiction' - besides being more to the point" - Edgar Allan Poe

March 16, 2006

Top ten wtf titles for a blog post that got nowhere yet here they are despite myself

  • Having a blog is the only way I can get in touch with my www.innerchild.com.
  • Come on baby, let's be an embedded system.
  • Farenheit 314
  • Top ten wtf titles for a blog post that got nowhere yet here they are despite myself.
  • "Dear Abby, Im a blogger, but I can't blog anymore; it's just links links links"
  • It's stupid being in love, all your socks fit wrong for a week.
  • It's stupid being in love, boybands start making sense.
  • It's lovely being stupid, and that's because, well, because :D
  • Honey, I'm homoooooo! (don't even think about it)


And the winner is -

  • Come again? (AKA The Secret Behind Multiple Orgasms)

4 Comments:

Venu said...

LOL.. You are pretty good at PJs, (despite yourself)

Tarun said...

I liked the winner! :D

Didn't get the 'Fahrenheit 314 one tho (I know that F 415 is a book, paper burning temp, etc)...

bbhimom=1406493190 said...

Venu, er, I'm flattered... I think. [secret chuckle]

Tarun, pi*100. Geddit? Also, 451, not 415. Also, hi! How'd you get here?

Pi said...

Ok, wtf just happnened to the name up there? How'd I become bbhimom whatever? Dammit.