"'Truth is strange," you know, "stranger than fiction' - besides being more to the point" - Edgar Allan Poe

January 28, 2006

Template v 0.2 (still beta, but definitely bettah!)

I didn't realize AON was serious. Turns out there WAS a terrible bug that made everything after the flickr badge look HUGE assed. Couldn't fix it, but strangely just removing the badge makes it better (somewhat). My AntiMS grudge has perked up again, thanks to this. IE still doesn't show the whole banner, and chops off a bit from the side. And the spacing between the sidebar headers and content is wonked out. Whatever.

Anyway, also put a new banner. Nice?

PS- I'm off to the Armpit of India, Chittaranjan, again. See you guys in a week. Will post if I can, but don't count on it.

3 Comments:

Iti said...

I remembered..
: )


(now tell me i'm f***ing amazing)

Pi said...

Yes Iti. You're F**ING amazing.

(What a woman will do for some attention)

All or Nothing said...

:)
yeah i was serious. i do not dare to joke about things i don't know about.