"'Truth is strange," you know, "stranger than fiction' - besides being more to the point" - Edgar Allan Poe

January 16, 2006

KyraSpeak

Remember the days of free verse? Yeah, I’m back there. With actual pen-and-paper, no less (Thanks, I_!)

(Pounce, the PingPong)

Opinion... it's faster than the speed of thought,
A weapon? Maybe.
But my humanity allows for nothing more
... And nothing less.

FarSide, DarkSide, A moon without a name,
Don't hold my hand in fear; I fear too,
save your soul, and while you're at it,
Turn the lights wouldya? Haha.

Excuse me, and when I say I'm sorry,
It means I remorse, not that I care,
Pass the salt, & let me die,
Too much, your life, that I asked you to share
--------------------

(It's you I'm trying to fool)

Yet another, yeah, he bit the dust,
Kissed the sky, took a trip,
Met the maker, talked to MJ,
To what avail? None.

I want to ask her, Yes I do,
Who knew I couldn't? Not you (Or you)
And I might never, but still...
(Hope floats :) )

(Guitar solo) Hey hey, these words,
You've fought, As did I,
But my solace, and endless dreams,
taught me it mattered not! (So what?)
-----------------------

(Not so strange, eh?)
Entrenched, Entrapment, En-Da-House!
See me? I'm the guy in the corner
Trying to fit in, But a minute later...
Wowzah! (Yeah, I'm faking)

(I wanted you to stay back)
(So did I)
(Then why didn't you?)
(You never asked)

A room with no doors (Jimmy's lost?)
In-communi-cado.
It's strange you bothered to ask,
About nothing, and I'm *almost* inclined to believe that you care.

0 Comments: