"'Truth is strange," you know, "stranger than fiction' - besides being more to the point" - Edgar Allan Poe

August 07, 2005

Wow. Yesterday turned out to be a brilliant day after all.

Met S_ after many months, and loved it. Almost felt like a kid again, bringing alive memories of a grubby little second year in his room knocking glasses and toasting the Gods that made a friendship like ours. (And yeah, a smoke or two :) )

Strange how meeting him is making me miss him all the more.

I feel a little weepy when he left. I wish the best for you buddy, and hopefully you'll pay for the booze next time. Happy friendship day, you fat bastard.


"What shall we use to fill the empty
Spaces where we used to talk
How shall I fill the final places
How shall I complete the wall"

Pink Floyd

0 Comments: