"'Truth is strange," you know, "stranger than fiction' - besides being more to the point" - Edgar Allan Poe

August 13, 2005

Wotrashi -2 update

S_R_ gave the speech I wrote for him. And he called me later to tell me that it went well. Really well. So good that he actually won a ribbon for 'best speaker'. And his speech was considered 'innovative, fresh and funny'.

I'm glad I made the man happy. Looks like it's a good thing to do stuff for friends and letting them take the credit for it. Made me feel really good. Anytime, S_. As long as you buy me a smoke later, eh?


A ribbon. Giggle.

3 Comments:

lion_ganesh said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
lion_ganesh said...

WOTRASHI is KOOL. Do U stock Fags on the Terrace ? How do you sneak out ? Do U carry Binocculars ?

Saturday Night Takeout said...

Hehe... ladies and gentlemen, my father uses words like 'KOOL'. :)

No dad, I don't stock fags on the terrace. I don't smoke that often in the house, if you should know. And I don't sneak out. With an AC, music and food 24/7... hell, I don't think I ever want to leave!