"'Truth is strange," you know, "stranger than fiction' - besides being more to the point" - Edgar Allan Poe

July 07, 2005

Starting today, 100 words a day, minimum.
Starting today, I write without fear.
Starting today, I begin a new life, not bound by my past, and in eager anticipation of the future.
Starting today, I listen to my own opinion. And when I share them, I will remind everyone that it is just that – an opinion. Nothing more, nothing less.
Starting today, I give up criticizing myself. Then again, I will also learn to be more consistent in output.
Starting today, I stop questioning everything. And stop expecting answers to the questions I do eventually ask.

I will start today.

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

"to the doubtful I command, take me as I am"
- Dream Theater.
ganja.

Safari Al said...

come as you are...