"'Truth is strange," you know, "stranger than fiction' - besides being more to the point" - Edgar Allan Poe

July 25, 2005

So it's really bugging me, this not reading comments thing, yet wanting to comment anyway. And I decide fine, I'll just look around the neighbourhood, and then revaluate my priorities. So I go check out what the usual fan following at OWM. And I see a familiar name... M. Last I knew about her, her orkut profile was about a mile long, and one of her passions was a Mexican Jedi AKA StaresTooMuch.

Fine. Distant enough to be a stranger, but close enough to relate to. Click.

And the number is staring me in the face - 43 comments. Bloody Hell.

Do I click? Do I not click?

Click.

GuffawHarHar....

Man, now I feel great about not reading comments. Or writing them (except for the occasional lapse, of course). But this takes the cake. I wonder why 'M' hasn't had a nervous breakdown of sorts.


This one's for you, M. Whoever you are. How I pity thee.

0 Comments: