"'Truth is strange," you know, "stranger than fiction' - besides being more to the point" - Edgar Allan Poe

July 13, 2005

For dinner tonight


Kadhai Mutter Paneer
Methi Puris
Fried prawns
Mango pickle


The punchline? I cooked it all, except for the pickle.
And it rocked. No flaws. Everything, even the salt was right.


The irony? The woman who would've been most impressed wasn't even around. I wonder when I'll get to cook for you, I_...


(Cocks chef's hat to the right, smiles, and walks off)

6 Comments:

Saturday Night Takeout said...

I wonder if Dad still reads this blog. Well, do you, dad?

DonWanObeKanobe said...

Bravo! Join the club. Didn't know you could cook.

Saturday Night Takeout said...

Danke Sehr. Though I must admit, my aunt wsa around, saying 'do this, do that' the whole time.

Anonymous said...

I can cook...too.

Subbu

Rajat said...

Pi, where are u? Blore? Where? What company?

Hey Hil, I am unable to access your blog. What's happening?

Saturday Night Takeout said...

Blore. And I choose not to say which company. Give me a buzz sometime.