"'Truth is strange," you know, "stranger than fiction' - besides being more to the point" - Edgar Allan Poe

July 20, 2005

Don't read the comments

If any of you'd like a to have a good read, check out -
jikku.blogspot.com

But don't, DON'T, DO NOT, read the comments section.
Come to think of it, next time you go to anybody's blog, don't read the comments. It removes a piece of soul that I can't explain yet.

DON'T read the comments. It doesn't gel.

Support the 'dontreadcomments' movement. I'm serious.

If you trust me, you won't read the comments on jikku.
If you believe I make sense once in a while, don't read the comments.

I beg you, stop reading other people's comments!

It's only because I care that I ask you not to read the comments.
I did. And I don't feel like going to the site anymore.
Comments dirty another person's thoughts. Consider, if you had a personal journal, one of those cool books and a lovely pem, would you let any random stranger scribble their thoughts in it? I don't think so.

And with a heavy heart, and the hope to practice what I preach, I disable comments from today. I'm sorry, but it must be done. It's not like I get too many, compared to my illustrious blogging brothers (sneer). But still, it's something I support.

Remember- Don't read the comments.

If you have something to tell me, please mail me. I promise to mail you back.

threepointone@gmail.com

And if you want to tell someone about something you read on their blog, why don't you write them a mail? I'm sure they'd love to hear from you.

No more comments.

One last time- jikku.blogspot.com

And, support the 'dontreadcomments' movement.

0 Comments: