"'Truth is strange," you know, "stranger than fiction' - besides being more to the point" - Edgar Allan Poe

July 09, 2005

blurb

A prayer
--------
In my dreams, I thought i felt reality
In reality, all I ever wanted to do was dream.
Lest I make the wrong choice, dear God, forgive me first
For all the sins I've commited against myself
Like believing that the answers were solutions,
And that the pain would end someday.

I must recap the past two months. Pi, when you read this in the future, I beg you... Learn from your mistakes!

Grandma passed away.
The college screwed me over.
I_ showed up.


On the other hand-
I love my job. Small firms shall save the world, I say!
Learnt driving, and am pretty damn good at it.
I_ disappeared, like she said she would. Just a scare though.



Whywhywhy.y.y.y.y.y.vievievie

5 Comments:

Safari Al said...

>>In my dreams, I thought i felt reality
>>In reality, all I ever wanted to do was dream.

can i second that....

p.s. i did a little research on the net. MFCs are hell of a lot easier like i said. writing barebone C code is like reinventing the wheel

DonWanObeKanobe said...

In reality, all I ever wanted to do was dream.

I think you captured what I'm doing much better than I would have if I'd tried.

How're you doing, Pi? What's up with you? Where're you?

DonWanObeKanobe said...

Btw = still waiting for the great work of the century! What's the latest status?

Mukka said...

Hello.
I'm crushed too.
Damn moodswings.

Saturday Night Takeout said...

Hi Hil, I'm in Blore. Working. Earning :)
I'm happy. Still around friends; while also making new ones.Finding purpose in putting three square meals on the table.
Work on the book has paused. Trying to put that initial burst of enthusiasm into the job right now. I hope to have a complete draft ready by Novermber end. hopefully.

I think you captured what I'm doing much better than I would have if I'd tried.
Explain yourself. Write to me (threepointone@gmail.com) Maybe I'm mildly worried about you. And yeah citrus' written something for you.


Subs, thanks for the tip. Working out the code now. Quite a lot of tutorials on the net, thankfully.

And Mukka, Wtf?