"'Truth is strange," you know, "stranger than fiction' - besides being more to the point" - Edgar Allan Poe

February 05, 2005

Wuzzy. Izzah. B'lore, I'm back.

Ben Harper is playing 'The three of us'.

For centuries I'm sure the soul that is now Sunil Pai has walked around the universe trying to find a meaning to life. I am absolutely certain that this soul is pissed mighty and Sunil is his last shot at ever finding anything worthwhile.

Ben Harper switches to ' Whipping boy'.

For every damn question that's been answered, with disgusting regularity a million other questions have always been thrown straight back. For sometime, I thought Buddha had it right when he said desire was the root of all evil. He's probably right, but surely only partially. Isn't desire also the root of most happiness? Wonder why no one talks about that.

Ben Harper is 'Breakin' down'

I'm angry. Terribly so. I'm sick of being surrounded by absolute idiots. I hate having someone else's pretenses shoved right up my nose. I'm tired of not being able to distinguish between right and wrong. I apologize, but am still ashamed of not wanting to conform to convention. Worst of all, I'm still worried that I can't recognize if I'm a pseudo myself.

Ben Harper says 'Don't take that attitude to your grave'

-------------------------------------------------------------

In Blore now, and the trip here was terrible. The dude next to me was farting his ass off, and it's going to take me an hour in the shower (what a rhyme) to get the stench off. Yech. I wish the dude had gone thru' the motions (?) before getting on. It's doubly bad when it's one of those volvos and there's only recycled air going thru' the bus for 8 hours. Feel pity people, I deserve it.

I wonder what he'd eaten. Smelled suspiciously like my mess food.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Ms. B_, I'm here to offer you my world. Take your time, look around, and I'd be really happy if you decided to stay. I'll gladly make place for you in it. And you're always welcome. You're worth it.

Just don't move around my music collection yet.

4 Comments:

The Agony Aunt said...

I understand what you mean about the farting, peehew! I had to sit next to an old uncle who farted all the way across the Atlantic, between him and the turbulence much I suffered... coudln't take it any more, threw up in the end.

Saturday Night Takeout said...

Next time I sit next to a farter, I swear I'm just farting back. It's payback. For many decades, innocent travellers have been cursed with the flatulence of evil. Revenge will soon be mine. An eye for an eye, eh AA?

The Agony Aunt said...

Cheers all around! :)

Morbid said...

Fart...i actually wrote a whole little bit on it very recently ...will put it up sometime on my LJ
dude...three months is not quite a chunk of time...
but i guess manipal aint all that far off too...if its ok with ya,eh?